CM200 10-Cup Space Saving Programmable Coffee Maker
Brewing Coffee at Home
Preparing great tasting drip coffee at home is simple but requires many factors in order to consistently achieve the perfect cup. Fresh whole coffee beans should be ground to a medium sized grind immediately before brewing for optimal full-bodied flavor. Using fresh, filtered water is essential as brewed coffee is 98% water and non-filtered water could leave the coffee tasting flat. All Capresso coffee makers feature high quality heating elements that heat the water to the ideal brewing temperature of over 200�F and brew the coffee in less than one minute per cup for the perfect extraction that is never bitter. Preferably you should enjoy the brewed coffee soon after brewing has finished as this is when the coffee is freshest and has the most flavor.
Features and Benefits of the CM200
Maximum Flavor in under 10 minutes
For anyone who enjoys waking up to the flavor of full-bodied coffee, the Capresso CM200 programmable coffee maker offers maximum value in a sophisticated but space-saving design.
- Brews 10 cups of coffee in under 9 minutes for maximum flavor and aroma
- Space saving design requires less than 8" x 10" of counter space
- Glass carafe with ergonomic handle has brew through lid and drip-free pouring spout
- Permanent GoldTone filter is easy to use and easy to clean
- 24-hour programmable clock/timer with easy to read LCD display
- See-through removable water tank for easy filling and cleaning and push-button swing out filter
- Special setting provides maximum temperature and aroma when brewing 3-5 cups
- Charcoal water filter removes up to 82% of chlorine and other impurities
- Drip stop allows you to pour a cup while brewing
- Two hour safety shut-off and concealed cord storage
How Things Work
Electronic Charcoal Filter Indicator
An internal counter registers how often you turn the coffee maker on. It assumes that it makes a pot of coffee each time the machine is turned on. After 60 pots of coffee the green indicator light starts blinking. Replace the charcoal filter and push and hold the filter button until the green light stops blinking and stays illuminated.
Brewing a great cup of coffee is a science. The amount of time the water is in contact with the coffee grounds directly relates to the final taste of the brew. All Capresso coffee makers brew coffee in less than one minute per cup which means coffee will never be over extracted or bitter.
|Amazon Product URL||http://www.amazon.com/Capresso-CM200-10-Cup-Programmable-Coffee/dp/B004WC11OG%3Fpsc%3D1%26SubscriptionId%3DAKIAJGHD2RRF7J4H2KTQ%26tag%3Dsalareci07-20%26linkCode%3Dsp1%26camp%3D2025%26creative%3D165953%26creativeASIN%3DB004WC11OG|