- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup applesauce
- 2-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1-2/3 cups (10-ounce pkg.) Hershey’s Cinnamon Baking Chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- Powdered sugar
Hershey's Cinnamon Baking Chips, 10-Ounce Bags (Pack of 6)
Hershey’s Cinnamon Baking Chips are a convenient and delicious way to bring out the best in your cinnamon-flavored cookies, cakes, muffins, and more.
Bake in the Cinnamon Flavor
Pack an extra punch of cinnamon flavor by using Hershey’s Cinnamon Baking Chips in your favorite dessert recipes. And don’t forget to check out Hershey’s recipes on the back of the bag!
Heat Up the Griddle
Make ordinary pancakes extraordinary with Hershey’s Cinnamon Baking Chips and diced apples.
Make Delicious Hot Drinks
Put a handful of cinnamon chips in your coffee or hot apple cider and stir until melted for a rich burst of flavor.
Hershey’s Cinnamon Chip Applesauce Coffee Cake Recipe
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan. 2. Beat butter and granulated sugar in large bowl on medium speed of mixer until well blended. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Mix in applesauce. Combine flour, baking soda, and salt; gradually add to butter mixture, beating until well blended. Stir in cinnamon chips and pecans, if desired. Spread in prepared pan. 3. Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Sprinkle with powdered sugar. Makes 12 to 15 servings.
The Hershey Legacy
The story of Hershey’s Chocolate begins with Milton S. Hershey. Raised as a poor farm boy, Hershey became fascinated with chocolate-making at the 1893 World’s Columbian Exposition. Hershey founded the Hershey Chocolate Company in 1894, and built the world’s largest chocolate factory in 1903. He then created the industrial town of Hershey, Pennsylvania, where workers enjoyed comfortable homes, inexpensive public transport, and quality public schools. In 1909, Hershey and his wife established a school for orphan boys. Hershey eventually endowed the bulk of his wealth to this school, including ownership of the Hershey Chocolate Company. For more than a century, the Milton Hershey School has enriched the lives of countless children in need. The town of Hershey, Pennsylvania has provided employment, recreation, and culture. And The Hershey Company has brought smiles to people around the world.
|Amazon Product URL||http://www.amazon.com/Hersheys-Cinnamon-Baking-Chips-10-Ounce/dp/B000IMSSHM%3FSubscriptionId%3DAKIAJGHD2RRF7J4H2KTQ%26tag%3Dsalareci07-20%26linkCode%3Dsp1%26camp%3D2025%26creative%3D165953%26creativeASIN%3DB000IMSSHM|