- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, softened
- 1-1/4 cups sugar, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup Hershey’s Cocoa
- 2 packages (8 ounce each) cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup Hershey’s Mini Chips Semi-Sweet Chocolate, divided
Hershey's Semi-Sweet Chocolate Baking Chips, 12-Ounce Bags (Pack of 6)
Open a bag of Hershey’s Semi-Sweet Chocolate Baking Chips, and open a bag of possibilities. Pour them into pancake batter, add them to your favorite brownie recipe, or savor a mouthful straight from the bag!
Hershey’s Chocolate Makes Baking Sweeter
Add these semi-sweet morsels of chocolate to your favorite brownie, cookie, and other Hershey’s recipes.
Wake the Family
Gather the family around the table for a special breakfast, featuring semi-sweet chocolate chip pancakes.
Add Some Pizzazz to Plain Yogurt
Sprinkle some Hershey’s Baking Chips into strawberry yogurt for a decadent touch.
Hershey’s Swirled Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Recipe
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Beat butter, 1/2 cup sugar, and salt in small bowl until smooth. Stir together flour and cocoa; gradually add to butter mixture, beating until soft dough forms. Press dough onto bottom of 8- or 9-inch springform pan. 2. Beat cream cheese and remaining 3/4 cup sugar in medium bowl until smooth. Add eggs and vanilla; beat until well blended. Remove one cup batter; set aside. Add 1/2 cup small chocolate chips to remaining batter; pour over crust. 3. Place remaining chips in medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at medium (50%) for one minute; stir. Microwave at medium in fifteen-second increments until chocolate is melted and smooth when stirred. Gradually add to reserved batter, blending well. Drop by spoonfuls onto batter in pan; gently swirl with knife for marbled effect. 4. Bake 35 to 40 minutes until cheesecake is firm and top is slightly puffed. With knife, immediately loosen cake from side of pan. Cool completely. Cover; refrigerate until chilled. Garnish as desired. Cover; refrigerate leftover cheesecake. Makes ten to twelve servings.
The Hershey Legacy
The story of Hershey’s Chocolate begins with Milton S. Hershey. Raised as a poor farm boy, Hershey became fascinated with chocolate-making at the 1893 World’s Columbian Exposition. Hershey founded the Hershey Chocolate Company in 1894, and built the world’s largest chocolate factory in 1903. He then created the industrial town of Hershey, Pennsylvania, where workers enjoyed comfortable homes, inexpensive public transport, and quality public schools. In 1909, Hershey and his wife established a school for orphan boys. Hershey eventually endowed the bulk of his wealth to this school, including ownership of the Hershey Chocolate Company. For more than a century, the Milton Hershey School has enriched the lives of countless children in need. The town of Hershey, Pennsylvania has provided employment, recreation, and culture. And The Hershey Company has brought smiles to people around the world.
|Amazon Product URL||http://www.amazon.com/Hersheys-Semi-Sweet-Chocolate-Baking-12-Ounce/dp/B000IN0EV4%3Fpsc%3D1%26SubscriptionId%3DAKIAJGHD2RRF7J4H2KTQ%26tag%3Dsalareci07-20%26linkCode%3Dsp1%26camp%3D2025%26creative%3D165953%26creativeASIN%3DB000IN0EV4|