It's all about enjoymentThe new best in the class of the IMPRESSA J line is easy to get to grips with right from the word go. Its ingenious operating concept couldn’t be easier or more self-explanatory: simply use the Rotary Selection to choose the specialty coffee you want, press the button, sit back and savor the taste. It goes without saying that the one-touch automatic coffee machine pre¬pares the full range from latte macchiato to ristretto at the touch of a button and without you having to move the cup.
• Variable brewing unit (5 - 16g)
• Intelligent Pre-Brew Aroma System
• Recognition for ground coffee
• Hot water function
• Cappuccino frother
• Height-adjustable coffee spout
• Energy Save Mode (E.S.M.)
• Multi-level conical grinder
• CLEARYL filter cartridge
• High-performance pump, 15 bar
• Thermoblock heating system
• Integrated rinsing, cleaning and descaling program
• Adjustable water hardness
• Zero-Energy Switch or power switch
• Swiss made
Settings and programming options
• Adjustable coffee strength
• Clear text/graphic display
• Active bean monitoring
• Rotary Switch
• TFT color display
• Integrated storage compartment
• Intelligent preheating
• Programmable brew temperature
• Maintenance status display and monitored drip tray
• Programmable amount and temperature of water
• Integrated cappuccino rinsing and cleaning program
• Amount of water and coffee strength can be adjusted for each preparation
• Latte macchiato and cappuccino at the touch of a button
TFT display with Rotary Selection
It’s an operating concept that sets new standards. Simply turn the Rotary Switch and a list of specialty coffees appears on the modern TFT display. All you need to do is press the button once, and you’ll soon be drinking coffee that fulfills your wildest dreams.
Height-adjustable cappuccino spout on a continuous scale up to 6 inches
The height of the cappuccino spout for latte macchiato and cappuccino and the coffee spout can be adjusted on a continuous scale. This allows you to create the perfect specialties both in a small espresso cup and in a latte macchiato glass up to 6 inches tall whenever you want.
Revolutionary fine foam technology
Another new development from JURA ensures a unique milk foam quality of a fine, feather-light consistency: fine foam technology.
The front of the elegant automatic machine is finished with a high-quality double coat of metallic-look brilliant silver lacquer. The stylish white aluminum top, sides and back complement the beautiful all-round design.