Perfection, Precision, Professionalism
GIGA 5 sets a new standard in performance, aesthetics and perfection for the coffee machine segment. Professional technology has found its way into the homes of people who demand the highest standards. With the power of two grinders and two heating systems the machine produces two coffee specialities at once, providing an unprecedented range of specialities and fulfilling the coffee lover’s every dream.
- Fast and quiet as a whisper thanks to two ceramic disc grinders
- 18 individually programmable speciality coffees
- Create your speciality coffee in no time thanks to a TFT display with Rotary Selection
- Pure, clean lines for a unique, sovereign character
The epitome of quality – doubled
With the combined power of two grinders and two heating systems, the machine prepares every speciality coffee to perfection.
2 professional ceramic disc grinders
To extract the aromas from the coffee and channel them into the cup. The fresh, roasted coffee beans are first of all carefully ground. Two high-performance grinders made from a virtually wear-free technical ceramic guarantee quick, precise, even and consistent grinding. Because it is not possible to manually adjust the consistency of grind during the short grinding process, the GIGA's electronically controlled motors are responsible for this.
Create your speciality coffee in no time
The intuitive control concept with TFT display, Rotary Selection and easy-to-identify preparation buttons make it easy to create the beverage you want.
Plenty of air for optimum performance
Because the machine houses two powerful grinders, two pumps and two heating systems in a small space, a lot of heat and steam are produced. Heat is automatically guided out of the machine by the striking, adjustable Venti Ports, which also supply fresh air, working harmoniously with the electronic ventilation system.
Now you can become a professional barista in a flash. The recipes for 12 imaginative coffee creations are selected with the Rotary Switch. The GIGA 5 uses images and texts to clearly guide you through all the preparation stages. Go on, treat yourself and your guests to a Marocchino, Pepresso, White Cool, flavored latte macchiato, Irish coffee, Cafe Melange, Viennese coffee, Winter Magic coffee, Shakerato, Mango Lassi, Red Cool or Summer Fire. A truly pleasurable experience for pampered palates - and a treat for the eyes too!
- Latte Machinate, Cappuccino, Cafe Latte--at the touch of a button
- Variable brewing chamber--For individual coffee strength and preparation of two cups in just one brewing operation
- Intelligent Pre-Brew Aroma System (I.P.B.A.S.)--To allow the coffee aroma to develop fully
- Additional preground coffee powder--Allows other coffee varieties to be used
- Height adjustable coffee spout--for ultimate crema quality in your cup of choice
- 2 professional ceramic disc grinders
- CLEARYL filter cartridge--Your integrated insurance policy against scale
- High-performance pump, 15 bar--For rich, smooth crema
- Thermoblock heating system--For short heating up times and water that is freshly heating every time
- Integrated rinsing, cleaning, and descaling program--Hygiene guarantee thanks to machine maintenance at the touch of a button
- Adjustable water hardness--For descaling the machine in good time (when CLARIS is not used).
- Zero-Energy Switch or power switch--Disconnects the machine from the power supply and avoids using energy on standby
- TFT color display with clear text and graphics
- Rotary switch
- Programmable amount of water
- Programmable coffee strength levels (5)
- Programmable aroma levels
- Programmable brewing temperature level (3)
- Programmable switch off time
- Active bean monitoring
- Monitored drip tray
- Aroma preservation cover
- Integrated cappuccino rinsing/cleaning program
- Maintenance status display
- Water tank capacity: 2.6 liters/87 ounces
- Bean container capacity: 2x280 grams/2x9.88 ounces
- Coffee grounds container: approx. 20 servings
- Voltage: 220-240 V AC/NA: 120 V, 60 Hz
- Power: 2300 W/NA: 1250 W
- Energy consumption: approx. 30 Wh, with E.S.M. 1 12 Wh, with E.S.M. 2 15 Wh
- Stand-by power: <0.5W
- Cable length approx. 1.2 meters/47.24 inches
- Weight: approx. 18 kilograms/39.3 pounds
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 32 x 41.5 x 49.7 centimeters/12.6 x 16.3 x 19.6 inches
- Model# 13623
- Swiss made